10/08/2007

Music is My Boyfriend October 11th



Music IS MY BOYFRIEND: the club
the monthly downtown LA party for music lovers

Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 9:45pm:
bar 107:
107 West 4th Street @ main
Los Angeles, CA

music is my boyfriend #10 @ Bar 107 / October 11th

Music Is My Boyfriend is the name of our amazing night of NEW MUSIC in Downtown LA. It happens the second THURSDAY of every month. DJs Alexander Laurence and Andrea Sutterfield revisit to BAR 107....

Alexander Laurence (aka The Portable Infinite)
CELEBRATES VINYL and the birthday of Ennio Morricone

My book Five Fingers Make A Fist is available... Buy a copy at new low price and I will sign it.

New Indie Rock + New Indie Dance + Select Records from the 70s & 80s + you + me + everyone

Sexy videos of Meg White + free stuff + special appearances

It is all FREE and there are no lines

LA Cita - Charlie Os - Bar 107 = barmuda triangle

0 comments:

AddToAny